My Winds Of Support

I miss my friends sooo much. Cant wait to get back to school. Their so cool and all are kinda dif in a way. They laugh at practically everything. In our class, all of us are named SPARKDLY. But we've added an N, Nav!


Stands for:

Sze May= Whats a blowjob?
Pei Yii= I hate pineapples
Alison= I'm not a bunneh
Rachel= Hi
Kim= Chocolate!
Deniece= If you fart in front of him, what would you do?
Lisa= Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Naveena= Its pronounced Naav not Nev!
Ying Mei= Do you wanna hear the time when i ate an octopus?

They have so many ways of cheering me up. I had problems with them, feeling left out and everything but I cant forget their the ones that keep me smiling. I forgot that I called them when I had problems. We take tons of pics, mostly me and Denny are the ones taking them. xP Me and Denny are camwhore-ish.





Well you get the point. Me, Denny and Jamme (YM) got bracelets last year in 1U, it was the last three.


Then this year our group turned bigger. We took much more pics and we went to more places like The Click Five's concert. It was soo fun. Sze may fell in love with Kyle Patrick and now we make fun that he has to bend 90 degrees to talk to her, lol.


They came over for my bday, we had fun. Tried to prank call someone, it backfired, especially for Denny. I got a spongebob and earrings. It was also the day, Sze May straightened her hair O.O
She looks pwettier now, and gets hit on by someone you dont wanna know.


I showed them I loved them by baking my famous fudge cake for them. =D I owe a lot to them. Thanks girls, luv you!

0 comments:

Words that feed your brain

~If problems stick you like a knife, don't panic and take it out in a hurry, wait and get help.
~To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
~Those who do not feel pain seldom think that it is felt.
~Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
~Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life.
~Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
~He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.
~What is a rebel? A man who says no
~Sacrificing your happiness for the happiness of the one you love, is by far, the truest type of love.
~What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
~God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
~He who laughs last didn't get it.
~Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.
~The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
~Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
~Beware of the young doctor and the old barber.