Im finally very happy =D

Im sooooo happy, somethings finally taking over the thought of sadness and depression that I always seem to go through. It was caused by an idiot, that made me feel like I should feel bad for myself, this time it feels like he's not worth it to go through all of that, he's not worth anyones time. But still hes my friends, so Im still gonna look out for him. See what a kind person I am (not really). So to that bastard out there, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, thanks for being such a.. friend. Anyway, some friends came the other day, we watched big bang theory, its soo cool!

Its about these four nerds and a girl whos their neighbour and one of them has a crush on her.
You have to see it to get me xD

In a halloween party

Leonard: I wanna know how to talk to them but I dont know how.

Sheldon: Like Jane Goodall observing the apes, I observe the interaction between these people as well and patterns emerge. The new comer would approach the existing group with the phrase, "how wasted am I?". Followed by the word, "dude...".

Leonard: Then?

Sheldon: Thats as far as Ive gotten.

I just love that show and also the songs 'The man that cant be moved' and 'Big spender'.
O yea, I was talking about the thing that makes me happy, its more of a someone than a something, he just is so funny and makes me smile. He seems like the best choice ever. =)

0 comments:

Words that feed your brain

~If problems stick you like a knife, don't panic and take it out in a hurry, wait and get help.
~To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
~Those who do not feel pain seldom think that it is felt.
~Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
~Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life.
~Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
~He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.
~What is a rebel? A man who says no
~Sacrificing your happiness for the happiness of the one you love, is by far, the truest type of love.
~What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
~God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
~He who laughs last didn't get it.
~Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.
~The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
~Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
~Beware of the young doctor and the old barber.