What is my friends

Right now I'm writing cause I'm frankly bored of watching tv, I cant wait for tomorrow though, christmas!!! Theres loads that have been happening lately, me and some old friends are gonna have an outing xD I miss them all soooo much, most of them have been friends with me 3 years or more, itll be soo nice to see them again. I'm inviting any other wms friends of mine to come along, it could be fun....let me show you a pic of some of my old friends


Good times xD i think thats a 2003 photo xD
Anyway, these days Ive been getting in touch with a lot of old friends, basically talking to them more, for example Gan, Eugene, Dania and Naza. Haha, their great but they've changed soooo much, really. I hope that I'l get to go for the outing, I havent seen those guys for over 2 years xD I'll keep praying, and to everyone,


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

0 comments:

Words that feed your brain

~If problems stick you like a knife, don't panic and take it out in a hurry, wait and get help.
~To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
~Those who do not feel pain seldom think that it is felt.
~Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
~Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life.
~Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
~He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.
~What is a rebel? A man who says no
~Sacrificing your happiness for the happiness of the one you love, is by far, the truest type of love.
~What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
~God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
~He who laughs last didn't get it.
~Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.
~The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
~Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
~Beware of the young doctor and the old barber.