Open your eyes, ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!

Thank you for the statement deniece that means soooo much to me. xD Amazing, i found out that mens ability to not think has no limitations, good for them. xD Sexist.....
I will show a pontianak video here not to soon if I can get the freaking laptop. =.= Anyway, this year should be a fantastic year besides having some of the most annoying teachers t(-.-t) (someone weird and clueless taught me this) x) Also putting away the fact that pmr is this year, Im hoping to get into the volleyball team very badly and actually play, if I don't, I'd be happy to just walk out, other than that, I'm president of lidra (yay) and I'm gonna try out for a lot more stuff, as many as I can, AND I get to see someone special in school. x)

And even though cough cough is with someone, I don't give a damn cause I really care about candy xD (people who dont know me would laugh at me crapping about random stuff) everything just happens to work out this year, and if it gets better, I'd just be sooo, speechless and I'd just be very thankful to Him, I do love God a lot and I still would even if it doesn't work out. =)

Its kinda raining, I shouldn't even be online, dangerous.... xD Il write next time....

Cheers to a great year!

0 comments:

Words that feed your brain

~If problems stick you like a knife, don't panic and take it out in a hurry, wait and get help.
~To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
~Those who do not feel pain seldom think that it is felt.
~Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
~Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life.
~Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
~He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.
~What is a rebel? A man who says no
~Sacrificing your happiness for the happiness of the one you love, is by far, the truest type of love.
~What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
~God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
~He who laughs last didn't get it.
~Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.
~The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
~Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
~Beware of the young doctor and the old barber.